Compliments of Chef Chloe G
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 cup MUMBO® SAUCE, Original BBQ Sauce
- 1 ½ pounds KRAFT Velveeta® cheese or 32oz Cheese Sauce
- 1 (10 oz) can tomatoes with green chilies
- ¼ cup yellow onion, small diced
- 2 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp cumin, ground
- 1 tbsp garlic, granulated
- 1 tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp paprika, smoked
- ¼ tsp red crushed pepper
- To taste salt and pepper
Method of Prep
- In a medium sauce pot, add ground turkey, garlic, onion and brown over medium-high heat.
- Add MUMBO SAUCE, spices, salt and pepper, mix well and simmer for 5-7 minutes.
- Add KRAFT Velveeta® cheese continuously stirring until melted. Once cheese has melted, add tomatoes with green chilies, simmer over low heat for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve hot with tortilla chips or crackers. Enjoy!
Yield: 2 quarts