Compliments of Chef Chloe G.
- 1 cup MUMBO® SAUCE, Original BBQ Sauce (divided)
- 1 pound raw shrimp 26/30, peeled and deveined
- 1 tbsp sambal (garlic chili paste)
- ½ bunch cilantro, leaves only
- 1 bunch green onion, sliced
- ½ cup carrots, shredded
- ½ cup daikon radish, peeled, fine julienne
- ½ cup red cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, minced
- 8-10 ea romaine lettuce heart filets, trimmed
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
Method of Prep
- Preheat grill, then marinate shrimp in ½ cup of MUMBO SAUCE for 30 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, add the remaining MUMBO SAUCE, sambal, and ginger. Mix well and set aside.
- Season shrimp with salt and pepper, grill on each side for 2-4 minutes or until the shrimp is red and opaque.
- Lay three shrimp in the center of the romaine filet, then top with cilantro, cabbage, carrots, daikon, and green onion.
- Drizzle Mumbo Ginger dressing on top. Enjoy!
Yields: 3 shrimp per wrap